Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter

Now that it is the end of January I think it is time for spring to come. I know that it will still be cold for probably another two months, I wish it would start to warm up. This may seem irrelevant but since groundhog day is this Monday it is in a way relevant. Now that we have had the bitterly cold weather for a few months it is time for it to warm up. The one great thing about winter is the snow. However, I think we have had enough snow for one winter. Even if the weather got a little warmer it would be grand. We do not need summer weather yet but above freezing would be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Katie K, I don't really mind the winter months so much either; however, I am a little sick of the below zero temps...argh! It's even too cold to snow right now. I could stand temps in the 30's....some pretty snow...some sunny days...that's a pretty and tolerable winter to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete