Thursday, February 5, 2009

Colors


This may seem very random, but randomness is always fun. I think colors are one of the best things in the world. Colors just brighten everything. Without colors life would just be dull. For me, just looking at bright colors can make me happy. The colors all around us can mean different things. Dark colors can show sadness or anger. On the other hand, bright colors can make people happy and optimistic. Colors can also bring back memories, for example if I see something bright blue it will remind me of the ocean and grand summer memories. Everything around us is in color, and can make the world a better place. One of the most beautiful sights to see is a sunset. Waht would a sunset be without the briliant pinks, oranges, and purples?

No comments:

Post a Comment