Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Project

We have been working on the iphoto name project. I think it was a fun project to work on. Finding pictures to resemble letters of my name could sometimes be difficult, such as the letter "K." Other letters were difficult also but "k" was the hardest letter for me. Looking through pictures to find things that look like letters or pictures that describe me turned out to be really enjoyable. Finding pictures to describe me was fun, but it was hard to think of things that describe me. I think it was a really great project, the hardest part for me was picking pictures because i am incredibly indecisive but overall it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am the first person to comment on this blog! First of all great job on your project. I thought it was really well done and it was enjoyable to watch. I understand what you mean when you said that it was hard to find pictures of some letters. For me, it was difficult to fine the letter "J", "G", and "E." However, I can't think of anything that resembles a "K" so I guess you win the prize for having the hardest letter to find. I'm glad you had fun doing the project, it really showed. See you at school!

    ReplyDelete